Social Finance Academy
Despite all the excitement about impact investing, investors still hesitate to act on a broader scale. And social entrepreneurs are constantly seeking for knowledge about how to access social finance.
Impact investment and social enterprise finance differs from the rules, instruments and motives. Therefore, new skills have to be put into practice and knowledge has to be accessible to as many actors as possible to bring the social finance market to bloom.
The Social Finance Academy addresses this gap. It is a unique and user-centric platform providing insights for social enterprises, donor organization and impact investors into the vital language of social finance. Well-curated online content, innovative check tools and personal on-site trainings help you to translate social finance grammar into fluent and effective conversation skills.
Proven concepts are combined with inspiring case studies that address the most pressing issues:
- Which are the rules, requirements and players in social finance?
- How can I start to build an impact investment strategy?
- Which instruments can I use to assess the impact?
- What does it mean to be investment-ready?
- What exactly are hybrid or blended financing models?
…and much more