Data Protection Statement
We want you to know what happens to your personal data on our platforms. Therefore we want to inform you comprehensively about the collecting, storing, processing and use of your personal data.
In order to give you a good understanding of how, when and where this might happen using our online facilities, the following Data Protection Statement should be a good way to let you gain an overview. Also we want you to inform about your rights in relation to our handling of your personal data.
If you have additional questions you may also always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
I. What are my rights in regards to my personal data?
- Right to be forgotten: Whenever you want us to delete all your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will delete your personal data throughout all our platforms within at most thirty days.
- Right to object: You may object to our use of your personal data whenever you like.
- Right to rectification: To access your profile data we store in our MailChimp mailing list, please use the update profile link we include in every email footer we sent to you. You may also contact us at any time if you need help to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold about you.
- Right of access: The second part of this Data Protection Statement describes what data we collect and how we use it. If you have specific questions about particular data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification or data you may need at any time. Information will be provided free of charge without undue delay.
- Right of data portability: You may request an export of your data at any time at email@example.com.
II. We start collecting data when you visit our website:
Upon visiting our website; specific data is collected by our internet service provider Strato AG. The provider automatically requests and stores information in so-called “server log files”. This information is automatically provided by your browser once you access the website. This information contains your devices IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL, host name of the computer accessing the website and time of the server request. Strato AG stores your IP addresses for safety reasons for a maximum of seven days. This information, however, cannot be assigned by us to a specific person and will not be reconciled with other data sources. Roots of Impact reserves the right to check the information retroactively in case there are concrete reasons to assume a breach of law.
This website uses no cookies at all.
III. When you sign up for our newsletter:
For signing up to our newsletter we require you to submit your first name, last name and a valid email address. We are using these data points to keep you informed about effective solutions for financing social impact at scale.
IV. Where do we store your personal data?
The only personal data we store are the datapoints you submit in order to sign up for our newsletter. This data is stored with our email marketing provider MailChimp.
For further questions regarding the use of data by Roots of Impact as well as correcting, blocking, accessing or deleting personal user data, or revoking the consent to these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Roots of Impact reserves the right to update these data protection terms and conditions whenever necessary.
As of May 2018