What we do
How to make impact finance more effective
We are working with public funders, philanthropists and impact investors globally to finance private sector innovations and enterprises with strong potential for positive impact.
Blended Finance and Impact-Linked Finance
For Public and Development Funders:
We implement financing models and programs where public funds mobilize additional private investment – by de-risking or enhancing revenues with incentives linked to social impact.
- Innovative Finance Programs and Blended Finance Transactions
- SIINC Programs/Transactions (regional or sector-specific)
Other Impact-Linked Finance Programs/Transactions
Access to Finance for Impact Enterprises
For Development Agencies & Foundations:
We create vibrant eco-systems and provide critical skills for access to impact finance.
- End-to-end Programs on ‚Access to Finance for Impact Enterprises‘
- Investment Readiness programs in partnership with incubators and accelerators
- Impact Management Programs in partnership with incubators and accelerators
Advice and 2nd Opinion
For Public Funders, Foundations and Impact Investors:
We support impact investors and other funders in optimizing their portfolio and deal flow towards strong and sustained impact.
- Advice and 2nd opinion on Innovative Finance and Impact-Linked Finance Programs
- Impact Investing Strategy Advice (incl. development of the Impact Investment Policy)
- Implementation of Impact Investment Strategies for Family Offices, Foundations and Corporates
Education and Capacity Building
For all stakeholders of the impact economy:
With our Social Finance Academy and partners we provide education around finance for positive impact.
- Executive Programs on Impact Investing and Blended Finance
- Impact Investing and Blended Finance Workshops & Trainings
- Investment readiness programs in partnership with incubators and accelerators
- Impact Management Programs in partnership with incubators and accelerator